We are delighted to announce that we have continued to grow our fleet of gritting lorries in time for the next season to further support our expanding road and car park gritting service across Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
We have purchased the high specification gritting lorries to ensure both efficient performance and safety.
Road Gritting Lorry New Specifications:
- Econ 3 Cu Mtr ‘J’ Spec Dry Spreader Body with front and rear inspection platforms
- loading screens and chassis spill deflectors
- Econ Smoothflow spinner assembly including salt sensor and spreading lamp fitted to the rear
- Environmentally friendly Euro 5 engines
- Cab mounted beacon bar
- High level plough lights
- DIN plough frame for easy snowplough fitment
- Reversing camera
Each of the new gritting lorries will be able to carry and impressive 3.5 tonnes of grit in a single load, so we are pleased to say that’s an additional 7 tonnes of grit distributed across our client’s roads and car parks helping to keep them operational and safe during the winter months.
If you would like to discuss how our road and car park gritting services can support your organisation over the coming winter season, please contact us on 01727 851837 or email us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to put a plan in place for you.
A photograph of our new gritting fleet lorries will follow.